1700 Route 23 North • Suite 180 • Wayne, NJ 07470 • Phone: 973-696-8100 • Fax: 973-696-8101 • Cell: 973-610-6678
Sunshine Prosthetics and Orthotics offers customization of a full range of prosthetics for both Adult and Pediatric patients.
We will fit them for your individual needs to maximize your abilities and comfort.
Lower Limb Prosthetics
- Partial foot amputation – removal of one or more toes, affecting walking and balance.
- Ankle disarticulation – amputation of the foot at the ankle.
- Below knee amputations (transtibial) – amputation of the leg below the knee that retains the use of the knee joint.
- Through the knee amputations – removal of the lower leg and knee joint. Whole femur is retained.
- Above knee amputation (transfemoral) – amputation of the leg above the knee joint.
Upper Limb Prosthetics
- Finger or partial hand amputation
- Wrist disarticulation – Amputation in the wrist joint
- Transradial – Forearm amputation
- Elbow disarticulation – Amputation in the elbow joint
- Transhumeral – Upper arm amputation
- Shoulder disarticulation – Amputation in the shoulder joint